Monday, September 3, 2018

I will format your manuscript for Amazon Createspace, Amazon Kindle and Smashwords.

I will format your manuscript for Amazon Createspace, Amazon Kindle and Smashwords.












About:

Do you want to publish your book in the main online stores (Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, LuluKobo and more)? I can help you by formatting it to meet the required quality standards. Optionally I will design the cover and publish it in your name.

I have experience. I have published seven books on Amazon, five of which were best sellers in their categories. I have also published 50 books for my clients.

Please, before ordering first ask if I have availability.

Reviews


blainecook:Great as always! I'll be back for sure!

jmarraiz:Excelent customer.

blainecook:Excellent work!

jmarraiz:Excelent customer.

drewrod:Fantastic. Professionally formatted product. Seller did exactly what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment