Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit writing for english learners

I will proofread and edit writing for english learners












About:

I specialize in correcting English grammar for non-native speakers, but will also proofread for native English speakers.

Don't let mistakes cause others to discredit your work.  I will proofread your work before you submit it so that you don't have spelling and grammar mistakes.  If you purchase the standard or premium packages, I will also provide feedback if there are recurring issues in your writing.

As a teacher since 2010, both of children and adults, I have gained experience in proofreading work and would love to help you, too!

Please check the word count of your document to see what the price will be.  Documents must be sent as Google Docs or Word Documents.  Please send me a message first if you would like to send any other format.

Reviews


wowschool:Thanks, excellent!

craftenglish:Thank you so much!

ram0506:Thank you for another great job! It's always great to have someone with editing expertise and experience to help look over your work. Thank you once again!

craftenglish:Thank you! I am so glad we can work together.

alqahtania33:Very nice


No comments:

Post a Comment