Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will proofread your document up to 1500 words

I will proofread your document up to 1500 words












About:

My name is Véronique and I am French. I was born in Paris and I live there.

I can proofread and correct all kind of texts you have written in French.

If necessary, I will reformulate your text or parts of it. My corrections concern all aspects of written French: spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, conjugation ...

The corrected document will be delivered in your preferred format (.doc, .pdf, .odt, etc.).

I have already proofread and corrected CVs, cover letters, Master's theses as well as two edited books of more than 200 pages.


Please note that I do not proofread and correct texts translated into French by a robot (Google translate or others).

I have a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in linguistic and communication from the Universities of Montpellier and Rouen.

I have taught French in French middle schools and high schools for ten years.

My time-zone is UTC/GMT+2 (Paris, France). Please, keep in mind that I live in France and that I would probably be sleeping when you send me a message or an order. Thanks!


Reviews


catalimartinez:Véronique est très professionnel et son travail est impeccable!\nMerci beaucou!!!!

jokari63:Merci à toi !

catalimartinez:Véronique, merci beacoup, très bon travail!!!!!\nJe recommande viivement ton travail

jokari63:Merci pour ta confiance ! \nExcellent buyer!

clarabelk:Rapide et efficace!\nMerci pour ton boulot.


No comments:

Post a Comment