Monday, September 3, 2018

I will give feedback on a ielts writing task

I will give feedback on a ielts writing task












About:

Are you taking the IELTS test? Are you worried you won´t reach the score you need in the writing section? I can help!

I will give you detailed feedback, including corrections and explanations on grammar, vocabulary and essay structure for one IELTS writing task per gig. 

The IELTS writing section is marked according to four criteria:
- Task Achievement
- Cohesion and Coherence
- Lexical Resource
- Grammatical Range & Accuracy

I will:
- correct vocabulary
- correct grammar
- provide explanations for corrections
- suggest improvements

The basic package is for one question only (either 1 x Task 1, or 1 x Task 2). If you want a complete writing section corrected, please choose the next package. 

I also offer a complete IELTS test with feedback and corrections on all 4 sections.

Reviews


arymoraes:Great again. Will continue to do my feedbacks with her.

tanasha84:Thank you very much!

wowainpijama:great as always

tanasha84:Thank you!

wowainpijama:the best review


No comments:

Post a Comment