Monday, September 3, 2018

I will copy edit, critique or proofread and edit up to 50,000 words

I will copy edit, critique or proofread and edit up to 50,000 words












About:

I’m a professional editor and a published author in one of the firms here in US. I’ve been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses for years. You will be hiring a true professional and I love what I do!

My service focuses on making your book well-polished and ready for print. I will check for:

  • Contextual spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity amp; flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure

I am happy to help with any project... no matter how big or small.


**You will get two versions of your project: Track version and clean version (track change removed)

Fast and excellent delivery…guaranteed!

Thank you in advance!
Janet

Reviews


haoyucho:I really want to thank Janet, she did a fabulous job to help my writing. Considering my English writing ability and the length of the paper, this project is definitely not an easy task, but Janet delivered it on time, I really appreciate her helped! Thanks!

janetwilliam:Awesome Buyer! Thanks so much.

trmhng:great Janet. Hope to work with you next time :)

janetwilliam:Amazing Client! Great book you got there. Hope to see you soon.

lisaliszcz389:Janet is amazing! I highly recommend her and will engage her myself again in the future. She is super responsive, professional, and delightful to work with. I give her an A+++ for her proofreading and editing work on my nonfiction manuscript. I'm so glad I found her!


No comments:

Post a Comment