Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do professional and accurate editing and proofreading

I will do professional and accurate editing and proofreading












About:

Hello there!

Thank you for checking on my gig. I'm a professional editor with excellent command in English as well as years of experience in this field.

I edit and critique all genres of writing, including articles, novels, kid's books, religious books, stories, dissertation, thesis, presentations, business documents and are all 100% privacy.

Proofreading and Editing (this gig) is $5 per 2000 words and includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, flow, clarity, sentence structure and accuracy.

NOTE: I can edit and proofread perfectly in both US and UK English.

More than 2000 words, Larger documents, Novels or any Special requirement?

Fine, Please kindly message me for a custom order.

I offer quality service with a quick delivery and your satisfaction is my utmost priority.

You can testify to this by checking my reviews.

I NEVER outsource and I won’t do such.

So why going far?

Kindly contact me for more discussion OR

Order for this Gig according to the pricing and description.

Best wishes

Lauren.

Reviews


vmysla:Good work. Quick delivery

lauren_pro:Thank you! Thanks for the TIP!!

fvartm:Lauren_pro did an excellent job proofreading the content of my website in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

lauren_pro:Outstanding experience. Thank you very much

jessy891:I bought this gig because I needed someone who could proofread my work perfectly and professionally. Lauren delivered beyond my expectations and she's an editor I can recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment