Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will be your ya beta reader

I will be your ya beta reader












About:

You’ve spent hours at your computer creating characters, scenes, and bringing life to your story. Searching for the right beta reader shows that you’re truly invested in the overall success of your novel.

As your beta reader, I will provide feedback on the following:

  • Plot amp; Story Development: Finding plot holes, bringing up questions concerning unexplained/unanswered situations, and making sure that the plot is in an easy-to-follow order.
  • Emotional Response: Identifying ways to interact with your audience by informing you of character likability and relatability. I will answer the question “would I come back for more?”.
  • Characters: Realistic dialogue between characters, character motivations, and realistic character interactions (unless otherwise stated i.e. paranormal, etc.).
  • Honesty: I will also include an honest summary/critique of my overall take on the book in a professional and helpful way.

It is important to me that you are satisfied with my work so please note that this is not an editing/proofreading gig.

I read all types of romance (YA/NA/Paranormal etc.). Please contact me for other genres amp; orders over 65,000 words.

Reviews


amyerks:Thoughtful remarks, thanks!

lotteleewriting:Enjoyed getting the chance to work together. Great, fun story to read. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

shawnwomackauth:Thanks again for the beta read and the helpful feedback. It really helps me going forwards

lotteleewriting:Great author, easy to work with. I look forward to working together in the future!

shawnwomackauth:What a great beta read. I like the moment for moment feedback from the perspective a reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment