Monday, September 3, 2018

I will manually rewrite and edit your documents

I will manually rewrite and edit your documents












About:

I will rewrite your already written works in English, which include web contents, articles, manuals, blog posts, etc. This is majorly a rewriting gig, but I do edit while rewriting to make sure your document is perfect.

All rewritten works are delivered as a Microsoft Word document. 
I will rewrite your document on a paragraph level, sentence by sentence. The rewritten document will be grammatically correct.


Your document will not lose its original meaning!! Trust me!!

I have been an editor for long and I am very qualified to do this. Take a look at my profile and check out my gigs on editing. Click here >>https://www.fiverr.com/users/glow_writer

No more spinners and use of software. When you employ the services of an experienced editor, you get the best and quality rewritten document even though it will cost a little. Rewriting a document is even harder than writing a fresh content or editing an already written work, so that is why it costs more.

You MUST contact me first if you plan to order multiple gigs. I rewrite any amount of words. 


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and nobody will know you copied. :) 

Reviews


cctriesch:Fantastic service, great communication and offered advice and tips on errors made on the paper. Will use again.

glow_writer:Thanks a lot! I can't thank you enough for the TIP. I am always available if you need my services.

gregsprock:On time and great work with few revisions. Very happy with work

glow_writer:Thank you so much!

chequera:Another successfully work.


No comments:

Post a Comment