Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, grammar check, proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, grammar check, proofreading












About:

Welcome to my proofreading and editing Gig!

I will proofread and edit 2000 words for punctuation, spelling, and grammar; I will also revise your work and provide extensive feedback upon request.


What you will get from this gig:

  •  A fully-edited document (2000 words) delivered to you within 24 hours.
  •  An excellent, friendly and fast customer service
  •  Quality service
  •  100% satisfaction guaranteed

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full  punctuation, grammar, and spelling checks
  • Fix tenses-related issues
  • Improve on readability
  • Proofreading and editing
  • Copy editing



Please contact me before placing an order

If your document is more than the above stated gig you can request for a custom offer.

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


cissokomamady:Fast service and reliable.\nThanks

bettywriter91:Thank you for using my service!

ceyal99999:2nd job. will be a 3rd one

bettywriter91:It's a pleasure working with you.

ceyal99999:great gig, will hire again


No comments:

Post a Comment