Monday, September 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your apa style dissertation

I will proofread and edit your apa style dissertation












About:

Welcome to my gig! 

I specialize in proofreading and editing academic work. My primary focus is on dissertations and thesis. I am very experienced in APA6 style (American Psychological Association)

For all APA work, please contact me before ordering for a special gig. 

Once you order, I take my commitment to you very seriously. Your document is carefully read through and marked up twice – once on screen, then on paper.

I look for errors related to:

  • grammar / punctuation / spelling
  • word choice 
  • sentence structure / style usage
  • POV / character / tone / mood
  • ...and so much more.

I am a native English speaker (British)

Please be advised: All formatting issues are on a special gig and must be quoted before placing an order. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message me. Thank you. 

Reviews


aguy85:Very good at proofreading! Thank you

digitexpert:Nice seller and superb service. I wanted my project early and the seller delivered in 2 days advance. great work!! Cheers!!

melessahenderso:Good job! Looks great!

ja_lionel:Fabulous work ethic. Thank you for my order on time.

candimccoy:Excellent job! I definitely plan on using this seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment