Monday, September 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit 20000 words

I will proofread and edit 20000 words












About:

I welcome you to my GIG.


$5 =  2K Words!  Order the appropriate quantity or request a custom quote/message me


Do you need a professional editor that can help you edit your content in order to achieve the best publishing standards?


I am a professional  writer and editor with over 10 years of experience in proofreading and editing General documentsManuscriptsEbooksChildren's booksChristian booksNovels (fiction and non-fiction), Legal documents, Resume, Dissertations, Business documents, Website contents, Blog posts, Poems and lots more. 


*** This gig is not limited to book editing. I also edit short documents. *** 


I proofread and edit documents with Track Changes feature activated. I provide comments and feedback to better improve and revamp your document.


I will fix and perfect
  • Grammar
  • Omission
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Hyphenation
  • Redundancy 
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Consistency and flow
  • Readability

When I am done with the editing process, I will provide you two documents: one in track changes and the other, a neatly polished document.


What are you still waiting for?

Please order this gig and you will be glad you did.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Thanks!

 

 


Reviews


jjacksonsuccess:Good work

bestchampagne:Getting better and better, I am very satisfied. 5 stars

kazimajet:Great buyer! I'm glad I could help. Thank you for the gig feedback.

graphicsgirl88:This seller is excellent! On time, excellent work, excellent communication and really nice. I will definitely be using again!

kazimajet:Thanks for your kind words! It's always great when I get to work with such friendly and \r\ngreat people on Fiverr. Best of luck with the project, and I look forward to working with you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment