Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will proofread 3000 words in brazilian portuguese

I will proofread 3000 words in brazilian portuguese












About:

If you have a book, article or paper you want published, you may need proofread first. I will proofread your Brazilian Portuguese text up to 3000 words,  checking and correcting awkward sentence construction, grammar, spelling, punctuation, excessively repetitious wording and so on. 
I am a native Portuguese speaker with high qualifications in Portuguese Language & Literature, as I am also a translator with over three years of experience.


Note: I use track changes. If you don't want me to use it, please say so on the order information.

Reviews


therecruiterhr:Great Job, I enjoy all the touches you add when proofreading.

therecruiterhr:Thank you for the great work in proofreading my document.

therecruiterhr:Very pleased with the proofreading services.

lillmans:A pleasure to work with, thank you!

therecruiterhr:I really appreciate how the seller took their time to go over the grammar correction.


No comments:

Post a Comment