Monday, September 3, 2018

I will edit and provide revisions to improve flow, effectiveness, coherence and continuity.

I will edit and provide revisions to improve flow, effectiveness, coherence and continuity.












About:

Do you hate copywriting and editing, but need polished communications?  

I will draw on my 15+ years of experience as an award winning communicator to help ensure your work clearly and effectively communicates your message.  

I can write/edit/revise your: 
- articles
- whitepapers
- fact sheets
- newsletters
- proposals
- annual reports
- scripts (public speaking and video/audio narration)
- media advisories
- news releases

Need something that is not on the list?  Let me know...I can probably make it happen.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment