Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 2000 words of your book

I will proofread and edit up to 2000 words of your book












About:

I am a high school student with a passion for reading, writing, and editing. Ever since I was seven I exceeded expectations in school and took my talents online with blogs and websites. I take high-level English classes, always wanting to achieve more. Along with creatively writing, I write with both proper grammar and an extensive vocabulary.

If you have creative ideas but do not know how to express them professionally, I can proofread and edit your book or novel. Whether you are writing in English as your second language, needing a substantial amount of support with grammar and vocabulary, or just need a second pair of eyes, I can edit your work in an efficient manner.

You WILL NOT get a better offer for proofreading and editing than this. For up to 2,000 words, I only charge $5.

When ordering my gig, I will:
  • Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation as needed
  • Replace broad vocabulary
  • Fix sentence structure
  • Do all the above while maintaining YOUR voice

NOTE: If you need any other proofreading and editing done besides your book, go here: https://www.fiverr.com/benmccalmon/proofread-and-edit-your-blog-posts-or-short-stories

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment