Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit your article

I will proofread and edit your article












About:

Got an article for a blog, newspaper, or magazine that you want to run by another set of eyes? I've got you covered! I am a college newspaper editor skilled in AP Style with experience polishing articles from rough drafts to print-readiness. Your article will read like it's straight out of a newspaper!

Reviews


javiervboix:Outstanding experience! I got a perfect edited article, everything fix in a perfect way, grammar, syntax, I highly recommend this GIG.

keltonholsen:Very nice, flexible, provided the right details and information. 10/10 would sell to again.

javiervboix:Outstanding experience! I got a perfect edited article, everything fix in a perfect way, grammar, syntax, I highly recommend this GIG.

keltonholsen:Very nice, flexible, provided the right details and information. 10/10 would sell to again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment