Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

Thanks for viewing my gig.
Do you know most people will instantly stop reading your article or get bored when they see a spelling or grammatical error? That's why I work hard to make sure your books or novels are error-free. With over 7 years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot errors that many proofreaders would miss.

Editing novels and books to the maximum standard needs an extreme amount of skill and education - I hold an M.A. in English Literature and have helped several authors publish their books during my 7 year career as a professional editor.

I accept books in the following categories:


  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious
  • Cookbook
  • Romance
  • Blog Post
  • Articles


I fix and perfect


  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections.
  • Track Changes made in your work.
  • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, web content, business plans, autobiography,etc.
  • Refund if no changes required.


Best regards,
Tracie.

Reviews


zinung123:Thank you!

tracie_pernell:Thanks.

luginogilmar:Was very good

tracie_pernell:Thanks

dipakrathod23:It was a good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment