Monday, September 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document in 24 hours

I will proofread and edit your document in 24 hours












About:

A Williams College Graduate (U.S. News & World Report #1 College) and Fiverr Veteran (est. 2014). Few Fiverr sellers have 890+ 5-Star Reviews!

Relying on freelancers can be tough. It's hard to trust someone you've never met with crucial documents and deadlines! Fortunately, I'm client-oriented and one of few sellers to have worked with major corporations (e.g., PriceSmart®), authors, and students (with Ivy League success stories for undergraduate and graduate studies, including medical/law/business school).

Frequent Projects:
  • Applications (College Applications, Personal Statements, Job Applications, Resumes, CVs, etc.)
  • Manuscripts, Journals, Novels & Books
  • Articles, Company Documents & Websites
  • And More!

Which Are The Stronger Phrases?

  1. John went to the supermarket and got some eggs.
  2. John strolled to the supermarket and purchased eggs.

  1. His views are different than mine.
  2. His views are antithetical to mine.

SPECIALS:
  • Students: It's application season, and application essays, personal statements, and letters of intent are a few of my editing specialties. Contact me to discuss your application goals, and let's get started today!

Reviews


shennel77:I'm 100% happy with the document that Musihality completed for me. He not only completed my requests but also added some suggestions to make the final document perfect.I have no issues with the finished piece.I would definately recommend and will also be doing other pieces of work with him.

yehbeh:As a first time user of Fiverr, I am glad working with Hal had exceeded expectations. He had helped improve my document far better than I could have imagined!

anibalserve:My whole team loved the proofreading. I even showed it to a team member that is a stickler for grammar and sentence structure. This team member was impressed. Great job!

musihality:I look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again.

daxteryeo:Outstanding delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment