Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will proofread and edit your writing

I will proofread and edit your writing












About:

Are you writing a blog piece or an article for a newspaper? Are you putting together chapters for a book? Having your text looked over by someone else before submitting it is essential to making sure that it is accepted and that there are no mistakes in it. 

I have a professional background in reviewing and editing, research and analysis, and have gained qualifications to teach in English (CELTA). 

I will go through your text and make sure that all of the content is correct for spelling, grammar, punctuation etc. In the standard level of the gig, I will review the structure of the paragraphs and the overall article to ensure that the argument that is being made is coherent, and make edits to improve this where required. For the premium gig, I will critically review the content and provide suggestions as to how the subject matter might be improved - for example, identifying where there is something unclear or not supported by evidence, or where you may will to consider strengthening the article.

I will provide two copies of your original text:
- one will have all my changes / comments (as appropriate) in track changes
- one will have all of these accepted / removed

Reviews


jab3562:Professional and effective.

audreyto:Great experience! Quick delivery and Matt made some great suggestions/recommendations. I will use his service again.

malexand:Thanks again Matt!

malexand:Thanks for your tips on improvements!

malexand:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment