Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing carefully

I will do proofreading and editing carefully












About:

Hello, 

Welcome to my world, I'm Amanda, a professional editor with vast experience in editing and proofreading of all kind of documents which include: novel (fiction and non-fiction), ebooks, website contents, articles, and form of other texts. Haven worked on hundreds of projects, i have been able to keep my clients happy and coming back for more high-quality proofreading service.
My objective is to make everyone an excellent communicator by providing confidential, safe, and secure proofreading and editing services.

My services include checking for:

  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure
  • etc.

I accept books of ANY category

All these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished!
I also use Ms. Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.

Reviews


kulula90:I bought this gig for the proofreading of the first book I was writing in English. My mother tongue is French so I was a bit anxious. Amanda did a great job. The process was smooth and straightforward. I will definitely make use of her services in the future.

amanda_hitt:looking forward in working with you on future projects. thanks

grinch3:Good Job as always.

grinch3:As always - great job!

drewmouzon:She did a great job! Definitely will be working with her in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment