Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will be your proof reader and editor

I will be your proof reader and editor












About:

Hey There....

are you looking for Wonderful-speedy, exceptional-pleasant, and first-rate-cheap.Sincerely order this gig.

I am a Professional Proofreader and EditorI will proofread any article, story, speech, etc you need and make the corrections.My professional ability is to turn the most awkward phrases into smooth, structured sentences are sure to impress.

I do accept;

  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Religious

and as per your demand and requirement.

What I need from you:

-Your expectations from the edit

-Your preferred timelines

-Your word count (please: no page counts)


I will cover the following thing for you:

  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Spacing
  • Capitalization
  • Syntax (sentence structure & readability)
  • Style
  • Clarity
  • Removing repetition & simple wording
  • Correcting passive voice
  • Refining your manuscript line by line
  • Quality feedback & suggestions to improve your manuscript

You'll receive:

  • A proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word.
  • A proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented.

Thanks and have a nice day ... !!! 

Reviews


angelac24:Fast \u0026 professional job. I will order again. Thank you!

mjunior0831:One of the amazing buyer..

puneetgogia10:it was really fast.

mjunior0831:Outstanding Experience!

robbrown716:This seller is one of the best on Fiverr. Love the speed and work. Will Do all my project with Her!


No comments:

Post a Comment