Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will be your proof reader and editor

I will be your proof reader and editor












About:

Hey There....

are you looking for Wonderful-speedy, exceptional-pleasant, and first-rate-cheap.Sincerely order this gig.

I am a Professional Proofreader and Editor. I will proofread any article, story, speech, etc you need and make the corrections.My professional ability is to turn the most awkward phrases into smooth, structured sentences are sure to impress.

I do accept;

  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Religious

and as per your demand and requirement.

What I need from you:

-Your expectations from the edit

-Your preferred timelines

-Your word count (please: no page counts)


I will cover the following thing for you:

  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Spacing
  • Capitalization
  • Syntax (sentence structure & readability)
  • Style
  • Clarity
  • Removing repetition & simple wording
  • Correcting passive voice
  • Refining your manuscript line by line
  • Quality feedback & suggestions to improve your manuscript

You'll receive:

  • A proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word.
  • A proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented.

Thanks and have a nice day ... !!! 

Reviews


angelac24:Fast \u0026 professional job. I will order again. Thank you!

mjunior0831:One of the amazing buyer..

puneetgogia10:it was really fast.

mjunior0831:Outstanding Experience!

robbrown716:This seller is one of the best on Fiverr. Love the speed and work. Will Do all my project with Her!


No comments:

Post a Comment