Monday, September 3, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and book editor

I will be your professional proofreader and book editor












About:

For $5, I’ll provide proofreading for errors in punctuation, syntax, grammar, and spelling for up to 1500 words.

I'm a professional book editor. I've been trained in this field and have worked for many publishing houses. You’ll be getting a service from a professional proofreader. I sincerely love what I do, and I guarantee maximum satisfaction!

I'llproofread and edit for:


  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling


I'll do this while paying attention to:


  • Good Sentence Structure
  • Clarity of Expression
  • Consistency
  • Overall Readability


I’m happy to proofread, catch errors, and edit your book or eBook. I'll do in-depth editing, which involves improving readability and providing correct suggestions when necessary.Send me a message and I can send you a custom offer based on your requirements.


Thank you in advance!

Reviews


salmaanahmed:She is amazing. She is a perfect proofreader.

sarah_writer1:Thank you

faithannyb:This review is for a sample copyedit which I strongly recommend authors send before sending a full manuscript. I was pleased with the sample and requested more work.

sarah_writer1:Thanks

johnbolt2:Professional work. Wonderful experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment