Monday, September 3, 2018

I will copy edit and proofread your christian book

I will copy edit and proofread your christian book












About:

If you don't see a package that matches your word count, please send me a total word count so that I can send you a custom offer.

I will copy edit and proofread your christian fiction or nonfiction book, short story, or eBook. All of my edits are done through Track Changes. You will receive one copy with the tracked changes and one clean copy with the changes already made. You will also receive a style sheet detailing all the editorial decisions that are made.

Things I edit:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Tenses
  • Sentence structure
  • Consistency
  • Scripture references


Things I mark and leave for you to edit as needed:

  • Inconsistency in plot and characters
  • Repeated information
  • Hard to read sentences or paragraphs
  • Pacing
  • Theological concepts


Note: I do not edit written works with sexual content. If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


wandmarkkids:Seller was precise and timely! Very pleased and will use again! Thank you!!

meagannicole:Thank you very much! I would be happy to work with you again!

ariveiro:Excellent as always!

meagannicole:Thank you so very much!

grdnsal:Once again great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment