Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proof read up to two thousand words

I will proof read up to two thousand words












About:

With A level qualifications in English and over 20 years experience of corporate business in London UK, I can provide you with an excellent standard of proof reading services.

For your $5, I can proofread up to 2000 words, as well as correct punctuation, grammar, syntax, and also offer alternative suggestions to words incorrectly used. 
Please specify if you want either American or UK English formats.

FOR JOBS INVOLVING MORE THAN 2,000 WORDS, PLEASE ORDER ADDITIONAL GIGS. 
For very large jobs, I will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide a custom offer.

The copy should be in word or text format. Proofreading from PDFs or websites is NOT within the scope of this gig.

Please note that this gig is not an editing service for work that needs significant rewriting. It is proofreading which includes corrections to grammar, punctuation and checking context of words and phrases. If you require editing, please search in the copy editing or rewriting categories.

 Thank you.

Reviews


prohbtd:Thank you

marcosfh:Perfect work! This made my life happier :) Thank you very much.

marcosfh:Another fantastic and detailed work! Exceeded my expectations! Thank you very much.

prohbtd:great job!

johaninasia:As always, this seller produces excellent work! I highly recommend this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment