Monday, September 3, 2018

I will be your proofreader, book editor and copy editor up to 100,000 words

I will be your proofreader, book editor and copy editor up to 100,000 words












About:

If you require the best proofreading and editing service(s), line editing, proofreader, eBook editor online, then send me a short message telling me what your editing needs are, and I will do the rest :-).


I'm Michelle, a U.K published Author, Pro-Editor and English teacher. I have been trained in this field and have worked for magazines for 15 years and hold an M.A. in English Literature (NYU) — You will be hiring a true professional for your editing service(s) online, guaranteed✔✔


Proofreading manuscripts and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skills and education – I have helped publish thousands of books during my 15-year career as an editor.


My services includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, hyphen checks
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses issues
  • Contextual spelling
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • In-depth copy editing
  • Perfect flow
  • Vocabulary enhancement
  • Word Usage
  • Wordiness

I accept the following:

  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Erotica
  • Horror and more

Delivery Format:

  • Microsoft word track change as standard
  • Clean version with no track change

FAST TURN AROUND IS GUARANTEED!

Reviews


fredvi:I needed a thorough edit for my manuscript and Michelle did an EXCELLENT work on it. Spotted every single error and delivered within a short time frame. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!

michelledaw:Thank you so much!

batyclep:Michelle is amazing! I highly recommend her and will engage her myself again in the future. She is super responsive, professional, and delightful to work with. I give her an A+++ for her proofreading and editing work on my nonfiction manuscript. I'm so glad I found her!

culengrey:This seller is great! She delivered the work before the date, she is professional and really read the work she was proof-reading, not just checking for mistakes, but checking the content for continuity and accuracy. FIRST CLASS!

michelledaw:Thanks for the kind words! I'm sure your book will make waves! I appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment