Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will edit your 1,000 word document

I will edit your 1,000 word document












About:

Hi, I'm Danielle. 

I've been an editor and writer for 17 years and a marketer for 5 years. I have worked on every kind of text, from business writing to books and marketing text.

My Basic Edit is a simple Copy Edit, where I clean up the mechanics of your text: spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

I have two levels of upgraded edits.

My Level One upgrade is a copy edit plus feedback on areas that need to be expanded or explained more clearly, plus limited rewriting.

My Level Two upgrade is a Level One upgraded edit + more extensive rewriting. If English isn't your native language, choose this option.

Ordering Instructions:

  1. Find the total word count that will be edited, round up to the next thousand, and order that quantity of gigs (2400 words = 3 gigs).
  2. Order the same number of upgrades (3 gigs + 3 upgrades).
  3. Attach the text in document format.
  4. Content must be PG-rated. 
  5. Message me if you'd like a custom quote.

* http://fiverrdaily.com/100-days-to-5000-daily-visitors-day-12-improve-the-grammar-of-your-blog-posts.

Reviews


wittyhealth2017:This is first time I sought Denisellis' help. She is great

danisellis:Thank you! I’m glad you chose me for your project.

c1ndy74:Another awesome experience with the seller: fast and high quality. She is my go to person for word document editing and she always over exceeds my expectations.

danisellis:Thanks, Cindy! It’s always a pleasure!

boekebydosyne:Absolutely amazing!! So good thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment