Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will edit or critique your childrens book

I will edit or critique your childrens book












About:

"There are some themes, some subjects, too large for adult fiction; they can only be dealt with adequately in a children's book." —Philip Pullman

This gig has been lovingly tailored to children's fiction, which is not only special for its imaginative readers but for the myriad possibilities afforded to the storytellers who wish to reach them. 

The "R.L. Stine" package offers a sample revision for writers of children's chapter books or novels. This can cover either developmental/content (content editing- 2000 words) or linguistic concerns (stylistic editing- 1000 words). (Rate is good only for texts 10k + words.)

The "Roald Dahl"package offers authors of children's story books (picturebooks, picture storybooks, early readers) a content revision, which includes feedback on narrative style, story structure, plot, characterization, voice, dialogue, plot, themes, title, etc. (Up to 1k words included)

The "Eric Carle" package offers stylistic editing for children's story books to include revision of grammar and punctuation as well as stylistic consistency, word choice, flow, and readability. (Up to 1k words included)

Please message me before ordering. Thank you!

Reviews


chinweanaghara:Trish is simply the best! OMG! I loved working with her and her suggestions to my work was quite spot on. She also responds to messages on time and she is very approachable. No airs about her (and in my mind I think she's my friend...lol). Awesome editor!!!

sadalia2:I am just so impressed. I have had so many problems with my story and felt really overwhelmed. Inkerbell has provided such sound feedback, giving me the courage to get back in gear.

jonnyfinch:Let me just say Trisha is hands down the best book editor on Fiverr right now! She's thorough, detailed and most importantly has a lot of knowledge regarding book editing. I will definitely be using her again soon!

inkerbell:Thanks for the great read, Jonny. Can't wait to see what's next!

crubin225:I wont use anyone else. She’s amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment