Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will beta read your book or manuscript

I will beta read your book or manuscript












About:

Writing a book is tough. First you have to write it. And then you have to figure out if people will actually like it. Friends and Family are tough because it's hard for them to be truly honest; they just want to tell you nice things. Writing groups are even worse because everyone's super jealous that you actually finished your book and they're just trying to knock down your craft. And you... well you are you're harshest critic (or maybe you're too close to it).

 That's where I come in.

I will read your book and give honest and more importantly helpful feedback (At least 500 words) to help you with your journey as an author. And I'll do it at an affordable price.

If your book is longer than 75,000 words (Premium Package) please contact me beforehand and we can discuss the project.

Reviews


rstatum:I wanted a person living outside of the United States that had English​ as a native tongue​,

crapdor:Really interesting author, and an enjoyable experience.

markevansdm:Much appreciated on the detailed insight. Will use again. Thanks.

crapdor:Great author, really interesting subject matter. It was a pleasure.

bobbieshrivasta:Amazing critique and already making changes. Best customer service received thus far!


No comments:

Post a Comment