Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread your documents and projects

I will proofread your documents and projects












About:

Are you tired of submitting important projects containing over-looked errors?

I will proofread 1,000 words of content for grammar, spelling, and cohesion.  This means I will correct your spelling, punctuation, and use of the language, and I will provide feedback on how clear your ideas are. 

I am a licensed English teacher and have a Master of Arts in Philosophy.  

I have seen others offering cheaper prices, but I promise you quality. Many of my customers hired someone cheaper the first time, and then they came to me for a 2nd look.

I can work with short turn-around times--just ask!  Typical time is 2 days maximum, but less is possible.  Please let me know upfront about short suspense dates, and I'll work with you the best I can. 

Have a question about a custom project (size/timeframe)? Please message me.

If you have large or rush jobs, PLEASE contact me in advance. I travel constantly, so coordinating these projects in advance is best for both of us. This helps us avoid schedule-related issues.

Please note that I am no longer able to accept jobs that are a link to a web page. I need you to submit an actual document. Thank you!

Reviews


peteve:Good experience

grammar_guy:Good communication and easy to work with. Thanks!

lisiachung:Outstanding experience! Good job!

grammar_guy:Great communication to start the job. Thanks!

hootbrooks:Sought proofreading and this proved quite fast and efficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment