Monday, September 3, 2018

I will format references and intext citations in apa style

I will format references and intext citations in apa style












About:

I will proof read and format text in APA style including,

  • In-text citations
  • Secondary citations
  • Table referencing
  • Figure referencing
  • Formatting the reference list

Reviews


alexander2030:the seller was very fast and the work was OK (good, but not perfect). several references had missing information, but the job was anyways useful and it took me \

mariepereira597:Thak you indeed for the order.

abdullahmnsr3:The seller was responsive and I got exactly what I asked for. I recommend her to everyone. I am happy with my final delivery. Thank you!

mariepereira597:Thank you for the order :-)

scripturedstile:Awesome Job and Quick Turnaround! I will use her service again!


No comments:

Post a Comment