Monday, September 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your text up to 1000 words.

I will proofread and edit your text up to 1000 words.












About:

I'm new to Fiverr and the first thing that I noticed here is that many (somewhat successful) editors and proofreaders have basic grammatical errors in their profiles – but not me!

I'm a native English speaker, I come from New Zealand but am currently living in New York City.


I can help you by proofreading and editing basically anything. I've spent years writing myself and editing all kinds of things; from essays to blog posts, articles, assignments, creative writing, bios, you name it. I have a Bachelor of Science majoring in Chemistry so rest assured that I can competently work with technical content.

If your text is more than 1000 words you can add words by the thousand below, or contact if you want a customised gig.


I can also provide feedback on your content! It's one thing to have grammar perfection but if you're looking to improve your text even more you might want to consider getting my feedback.

Reviews


taveni:I have used haylish90 on several occasions and she NEVER disappoints. I have, and will continue to recommend her.

haylish90:Thanks so much! Until the next time :)

valentinapod:Thank you, everything is great!

haylish90:Great! Thank you!

craigbaldwin81:Thank again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment