Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit 5000 words in hebrew

I will proofread and edit 5000 words in hebrew












About:

I will proofread and edit 1000/5.000/10.000 words in Hebrew for any type of text.

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Spelling checks in Hebrew
  • Improve Readability in Hebrew

I accept all kinds of documents.
Hope to hear from you and give you the best result
Kindly,
Sarit

Reviews


shalombar:Provides excellent and fast service, I'll be back again.

saritkeren596:I was glad to help with this lovely project, and will be glad to cooperate again\r\nMANY THANKS :)

strawhatpilot:work of the highest quality ever! superb!

saritkeren596:Great experience working with you, fantastic customer THANK YOU SO MUCH

rsegoly:quick and effecient


No comments:

Post a Comment