Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do thorough proof read and edit

I will do thorough proof read and edit












About:

I'm a full-time professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 10 years of experience and a past client list that includes Google, LivingSocial, and Forbes Travel Guide.  

As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 

-spelling 
-grammar 
-punctuation
-clarity  

You'll receive:

-a proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-a proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented


Looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


mewnattita:She’s great and made the adjustment as required

mary450:Thanks so much.

christabel300:I'm always pleased with your work. I recommend Mary.

mary450:Thanks.

christabel300:Mary has always exceeded my expectations. Great work she did. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment