Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will edit/proofread a 2000 word document, rewrite for clarity, and provide 250 words of feedback.

I will edit/proofread a 2000 word document, rewrite for clarity, and provide 250 words of feedback.












About:

I'm a hobbyist writer, specializing in fantasy and science fiction. I provide narration and other voice over work on Fiverr, which often involves proofreading a client's script. It was there that I thought to offer my proofreading and editing skills professionally. For $10, I will proofread and correct up to 1000 words of your writing to make sure it is readable and professional. I promise excellent service and unlimited revisions to make sure you are happy with how your money is spent.

My gig includes editing for:
Grammar
Spelling
Punctuation
Tense
Sentence Structure
Readability

I use Microsoft Word and will track the changes I make to your document. I cannot promise professional formatting after editing. For orders over 2000 words, please select a package and multiply it the appropriate number of times.

Reviews


nicole8899:nice work!!

moranz:Excellent work,\nVery useful feedback and much appreciated.\nThank you!

ppenguinsa1:Fantastic work! The writing was superb and came out better than I hoped.

moranz:great service and very quick and professional.thanks!

moranz:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment