Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Be Your Editor Or Proofreader











About:

Super fast worker, Ultra friendly, and extremely cheap.



By ordering this gig, I will provide the best proofreading services, in the most affordable amount and as quickly as possible.



My proofreading services typically include:



  • A full revision of the document.
  • Correction of spelling and grammatical mistakes.
  • Rephrasing the sentences containing poor structures.


If you have a longer document than usual, don't fret. I provide three packages varying on the word count of the document. If you are not sure about what package would suit you best, feel free to contact me. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.



Your work will be delivered back to you in less than 24 hours or even less. Perfection is always my goal and your work will not be anything less than that.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Omer Nadeem...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very apprehensive at first, due to my last experience on the site, but I was blown away by the communication (which I was looking for) between my Idea and getting what I was looking for. I WILL be coming back for future projects. Thank you again for working with me and listening to what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Great guy to work with. He was a bit reluctant because he found a mediocre seller on his first go. But, I guess alls well that ends well. It would be great to work with him again...

Seller's Response:

Good Job. Provided feedback I needed.

Seller's Response:

communicative buyer!! would love to work for her again

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment