Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Be Your Beta Reader











About:

You’ve spent hours at your computer creating characters, scenes, and bringing life to your story. Searching for the right beta reader shows that you’re truly invested in the overall success of your novel.



As your beta reader, I will provide feedback on the following:



  • Plot & Story Development: Finding plot holes, bringing up questions concerning unexplained/unanswered situations, and making sure that the plot is in an easy-to-follow order.
  • Emotional Response: Identifying ways to interact with your audience by informing you of character likability and relatability. I will answer the question “would I come back for more?”.
  • Characters: Realistic dialogue between characters, character motivations, and realistic character interactions (unless otherwise stated i.e. paranormal, etc.).
  • Honesty: I will also include an honest summary/critique of my overall take on the book in a professional and helpful way.


It is important to me that you are satisfied with my work so please note that this is not an editing/proofreading gig.



I read all types of work preferring YA, NA, romance, and paranormal. Please contact me for all other genres or stories over 65,000 words.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Melissa provided a stellar critique of my outline! She went above and beyond what she had to do, providing clear feedback on my story's plot, characterization, timeline and pace, and even some historical research! This is my second project with her and there will definitely be more! Thank you, Melissa :)

Seller's Response:

Working with Melissa was great. I am very happy to have her honest feedback and was blown away by the time she took to go through my story and give me a feel for what the reader is thinking. It will be invaluable as my story progresses!

Seller's Response:

Amazing author to work with and really enjoyed getting to read her work. I hope to work together again! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Detailed, careful, intuitive, honest comments obviously grounded in a solid knowledge of the craft of writing. Outstanding work and highly recommended!

:

Wonderful author who was so fun to work with and a wonderful storyteller. I cannot wait to work together again!




No comments:

Post a Comment