Monday, February 24, 2020

Proofreading And Editing Professionally











About:

AVAILABLE NOW!!!



==> Send me a message now, and I'll reply you in a few minutes. <==



I am an established editor with 4 years of experience in proofreading and editing General documents, Novels (fiction and non-fiction), ManuscriptsEbooksChildren's booksLegal documents, Resume, and lots more. 



*** This gig is not limited to book editing. I also edit short documents. *** 



I provide excellent proofreading and editing services, enhancing the quality of your writing.



Highlights:




  • Tracked Changes
  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar 
  • Spellings 
  • Tenses
  • Redundancy 
  • Readability 
  • Sentence Structure 
  • Consistency 


Order & Delivery:



  • Simply click on the Order button

  • Attach your document (.DOC/DOCX, RTF, ODT formats ONLY)
  • I will deliver the Final edited copy of your document and a separate copy with Microsoft Tracked Changes so you can keep track of all the corrections.


NOTES:


  • I DO NOT Rewrite!
  • Extra Fast Delivery on the packages only applies to 1x order, not multiples. Kindly contact me for Special Requests.

  • I DO NOT proofread and edit computer translated documents.
  • Please, contact me if your document was written by a Non-English writer. 



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment