Thursday, February 27, 2020

Give Feedback On A Ielts Writing Task











About:

Are you taking the IELTS test? Are you worried you won´t reach the score you need in the writing section, or stuck on 6.5? I can help!



I will give you feedback, including corrections and suggestions on grammar, vocabulary and essay structure for one IELTS writing task. Please note that the IELTS writing section is made up of two tasks. 



The IELTS writing section is marked according to four criteria:

- Task Achievement

- Cohesion and Coherence

- Lexical Resource

- Grammatical Range & Accuracy



It's important to work on all four of these areas, and not just on making your vocabulary and grammar more complex. This is why my feedback will not only correct vocabulary and grammar mistakes, but also suggest improvements you can make related to all four of the marking criteria.



The basic package includes only basic feedback on your writing for one essay. If you would like detailed, in-depth feedback, please choose the standard package.



If you need me to send you a question to write about, please send me a message before you place an order. 



Reviews


:

Tanasha, gave me a very detailed feedback of my writing tasks with and a very quick turnaround. I highly recommend her, she has been very helpful.

:

Very useful and quick feedback on my IELTS Essay. Highly recommended! Thank you

:

the best

:

great experience

:

recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment