Friday, February 28, 2020

Professionally Edit And Proofread 1000 Words











About:

Welcome to my Gig.



I will edit and proofread your document so that it is free of errors and easy to read. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Attach your document and I will confirm the price.



Basic Gig: Proofread up to 1,000 words. I will find all errors.

This gig includes spelling, punctuation and improved word choice.



Gig Extra: Copy edit up to 1,000 words.

Order this gig if some of your sentences are awkward and need to be rephrased. I will improve your writing so that it is professional, clear and easy to read. 


If English is your second language, please contact me before ordering, and be sure to attach your document. I need to see the amount of work required so that I can confirm the price.



Emergency editing is sometimes possible. Please contact me before ordering.



Please respect the word count. If your document contains more than 1,000 words, please order the correct number of gigs.



If your document contains more than 3,000 words, please contact me for a custom quote.



Please read my FAQs for further details of my service.



I look forward to working with you!



Thanks!
Gabby

Reviews


:

They are always great.

:

Very satisfied!

:

The papers are always in good quality.

:

Thank you very reliable

:

Thank you Gabby for your professionaal work.




No comments:

Post a Comment