Monday, February 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit Or Critique Your Korean Text











About:

-I will proofread 500 Korean words



-I am familiar with literary, medical, computing, and historical jargon



-As for general advice on improvements (extra gig), I do not go into details on grammar. Rather, I take a more educationally practical approach and tell you what must be done to make the writing better.



*Contact me for additional details and questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed proofread of a translation done from English to Korean - and the seller was very quick and provided good critique and alternatives!

:

Thanks a lot for your fast, manual, and high-quality proofreading!

:

Excellent, quick turnaround on proofreading Korean texts.

:

Quick turnaround and feedback given on Korean translations.

:

I've ordered lightpassion to proofread the English-Korean translation from another fiverr-seller. After proofreading it turned out the text was translated via google-translate. That incompetence could make a mess of things. Thanks, lightpassion! Next time I order only your translation.




No comments:

Post a Comment