Monday, February 24, 2020

Proofread Your File In Brazilian Portuguese Quickly











About:

***PLEASE, READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE BUYING A GIG. THANKS!***



I'll proofread your Brazilian Portuguese content and make the necessary changes!



You'll receive two files:

  1. The complete Word document revised and edited;
  2. An Excel document, containing the explanation of every change made.




Here, you can find:

  • Perfect Brazilian Portuguese;
  • Years of experience;
  • Guaranteed quality;
  • Geolocation.


I'll proofread and perfectly your content about:

  • Sports;
  • Food;
  • Fashion;
  • News;
  • Games;
  • Marketing;
  • Technology;
  • Education & Culture;
  • Movies & TV Series;
  • Home Decoration & Accessories;
  • And more!


I'm NOT able to proofread content about:

- Technical engineering content;

- Contracts & law/legal-related content;

- Terms & Conditions.





Do you have any question? Please, contact me and I'll be glad to clarify anything :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

well done jobs

Seller's Response:

Another great experience with easierbusiness. Truly appreciate your help :-)

Seller's Response:

Great communication and service!

:

Thank you very much!

:

I ordered revision of emails and a CV by a non-native Portuguese speaker and was thrilled with the corrections I received.




No comments:

Post a Comment