Thursday, February 27, 2020

Correct, Rescript Or Proof Read Your English Fast











About:

Hi there! I thoroughly enjoy working with people worldwide here on Fiverr; providing them with great results!


  • I will correct and re-script up to 200 words of written English for a fiver.


  • I will also create content, write letters and other literature for up to 200 words per fiver.  For this, I just need a bullet pointed list of what you would like to say and the style that you require.


  • I will also create slogans, titles, names and advertising material, for up to 200 words per fiver.


  • Letters, web-content, translations, flyers, pamphlets, fiction, non-fiction and business communication all created, corrected and/or proof read.


  • Anything else you can think of - just ask!


I am a native British English speaker and a graduate of Philosophy and Ancient History.


This is a top quality gig. Each project will get my full and thorough attention. I will listen carefully to your requirements. Unlike some other freelancers, I do not employ grammar correction software or algorithms to do the work for me.



No job is too big or small.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Work! Always looking forward to working with David. He has taught me so much over such a short time.

:

Thank you and always a pleasure!

:

Amazing work and very efficient! He completed the task in record timing. I will definitely work with the seller again.

:

Buchstansangur is the best

:

Very Professional and very fast. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment