Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ensure Your Amazon Book Description SELLS











About:

**Editor of multiple Amazon BESTSELLING Novels**



The back cover blurb is the text that convinces a reader to give your story a chance. It must be full of intrigue; a tasty enticement to take a bigger bite. 



For just $20 I'll professionally, and intensively critique your back cover blurb (up to 300 words and FICTION ONLY), providing you with invaluable feedback on its strengths and weaknesses overall. 



Extras:



  • $55: I will rewrite you existing blurb (up to 300 words) to ensure it's professional and engaging.
 

  • $75: I will write a NEW and original blurb based on your synopsis.


PDF samples of original blurbs I've crafted can be seen above, and illustrate why this gig attracts consistent rave reviews.



Please note, I work with all fiction and memoir genres, with the exception of children's books.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the third gig I've ordered from Cate. Thank you again for the feedback on my book blurb as well as all of your suggestions on how to improve it.

Seller's Response:

I'm very fortunate to collaborate with such wonderful writers. Thanks for entrusting your work to me. :)

Seller's Response:

This is my second time coming to Cate, and I've already placed a edit/proofread order. Her suggestions are so valuable and will make my work better. She is very thorough and provides examples. I love her work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this lovely review. The pleasure was all mine, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Seller's Response:

Another great job by Cate. She is truly a pleasure to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment