Monday, February 24, 2020

Edit Erotica, Romance And Other Genres











About:

I offer a FREE 250-word sample edit and discounts for return customers. Please contact me to discuss this.



The types of editing undertaken on a manuscript can be confusing for a new author because the terms can be used interchangeably. Here are four of the main types of editing I offer:



Developmental

This is also known as "big picture" editing: 
  • Plot structure & holes,
  • Character development,
  • Tone,
  • Filler words,
  • Repetition,
  • Some spelling and grammar.


Copy 
Includes:
  • Paragraph structure,
  • Sentence structure,
  • Tone,
  • Spelling,
  • Readability,
  • Repetition,
  • Grammar.


Line 
This refers to an intense type of editing where each line is analyzed for structure, word choice and meaning. 


Proofreading
This is one of the last steps before publication. It involves correcting minor errors that may have been missed during the copy edit stage:
  • Grammar, 
  • Spelling,
  • Punctuation,
  • Obvious errors.


I work in the book industry and I am an indie author so I understand how important and necessary editing is. I keep my prices as low as possible to help you publish the best possible content. Contact me for orders over 1500words. Discounts offered for copy and developmental edits over 40,000 words.

Reviews


:

Adele is a consummate professional. on time and exceeds expectations.

:

Amazing work! I enjoy working with Adeleknight so I am a repeat customer!

:

Again, Adeleknight returned excellent work and exceeded my expectations. I really enjoy how she is able to clean my work! The comments she adds are a big help to improving my writing for this story and my future writing!

:

Adele did an amazing job, exceeded expectations. This was her second gig for me and I will be using her again. Well Done!

:

Excellent and fast! I recommend the seller and definitely order more!




No comments:

Post a Comment