Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Proofreading And Editing











About:

Hi,



WELCOME TO MY GIG



If you are looking for a professional proofreader and editor for your work?



Then I guaranteed that you are on a right place. I will proofread and edit your document professionally.  



I will check and correct;

  • Spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • spacing etc.




I do work on;



  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • E-books (Fiction/ Non fiction)
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Religious
  • Relationship


Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss how I can help you and I can always create a custom offer for you.



Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment