Monday, February 24, 2020

Provide Professional Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Hi, I’m Ruth and I’m here to help you complete your book project. 
I provide authors and publishers with the services and support they need for the next steps to publication. Those services include editing, both developmental and substantive, proofreading of Novel, Articles, Ebook, Website content etc..



I'll check the document for:



  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Repetition (there's nothing worse)
  • Syntax errors


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours!

Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional proofreader.



You can order my gig or contact me. I'm very responsive.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment