Monday, February 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

I am a professional proofreader and editor who has been working as an editor in a reputable magazine in my state. I will provide an excellent and detailed service and your can trust that I will be the best editor/proofreader you have ever used. I will improve your book, article, blog post etc to the best that it can ever be.



My deliveries will be in tw
o versions. The first will have Word’s track changes that will show all the corrections made. The second is a clean copy of the edited document.



My proofreading and editing services include:

  • Books
  • Novels
  • Academic essays
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing
  • Personal or business E-mails 
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Business plans/proposals


My proofreading/editing functions are:
  • Checks for grammar, punctuation, and spelling
  • Tenses
  •  Word usage
  • Readability
  • repetition


If you have any other requirements apart from what is listed, simply send me a message so we can talk about it.



NOTE: This gig does not include rewriting/formatting. 



Order now and you will have a nice time working with me.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment