Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

I'm Mae Hobson, a published author of fiction and nonfiction who is available for developmental editing, line editing, and proofreading.

I offer editing and proofreading services with a sharp eye for detail and an obsessive adherence to proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Editing in US or UK English.  

Fluent in AP, APA, Chicago and Oxford styles, as well as the Kindle Direct Publishing formatting guidelines and Smash words Style Guide. 

After more than five years of experience, I am particularly skilled at developing and refining precise content for a wide variety of audiences. 

I will provide one round of proofreading & line editing for:

  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • grammar
  • good sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability  

I'll bring enthusiasm and professionalism to any word problem you want me to solve. 

What you will get include: The edited document with Microsoft Track Changes, so that you can identify all of my corrections. 

Order my gig or message me for your custom offer. I'm very responsive.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your understanding. Great Buyer.

Seller's Response:

Great work, fast turnaround. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer. Thanks

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment