Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Edit, Proofread, Sharpen Your Marketing Content











About:

Why should we work together?



- I specialize in proofreading, editing and rewriting sentence formations. 

- I have about 22 years of experience as a writer and editor having contributed hundreds of articles and edited thousands of manuscripts. 

- I love to work on interesting content with great people like you. 



Just send your content in a Word document. The content should be in English. I can put my hand to work only on the English language. 



I will provide you with the following:

- A grammar error free copy that you can proudly publish on the public domain.

- An improvized version with both British and American style of writing.

- 2 revisions



I do not design or create content for you, but I can edit the existing content to perfection. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment