Friday, February 28, 2020

Professionally Copy Edit And Proofread Your Fiction Or Nonfiction Book











About:

I have been writing, editing, proofreading, and beta reading fiction and nonfiction for the past 20 years and would love to read and help you improve your work.



Included Services:



- Correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax errors

- Rework awkward sentences

- Tense and continuity issues

- Readability

- Vocabulary choices

- Improved flow

- Fast Turnaround



I use Microsoft Word with Track Changes on and will deliver two documents. One will be showing my changes and the other will be a document with my changes already incorporated.

 

If your manuscript is over 80,000 words, I will charge an additional $10/1,000 words. If you are interested, please contact me and I will create a Custom Offer for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Skillful and talented! I am impressed with Diannegi. Will request her services again!

Seller's Response:

A great author to work with. Very professional.

:

Seller provided excellent professional services. Great communications and fast turnaround. I would definitely recommend buying this Seller's services. I will not hesitate to purchase services from this Seller again. Five-star rating in every service area.

:

The buyer was very easy to work with and always communicated with me in a timely way. I enjoyed working on this book and hope to work with this author again in the future.

:

Great communicator, fast turnaround, and excellent feedback. I would highly recommend use of this service provider.




No comments:

Post a Comment