Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professional Book Proofreading And Editing











About:

==> Send me a message now, and I'll reply you in a few minutes. <==



I am an established editor with 3 years of experience in proofreading and editing General documentsNovels (fiction and non-fiction), Manuscripts, Ebooks, Children's books, Legal documents, Resume, and lots more.



*** This gig is not limited to book editing. I also edit short documents. ***



I provide excellent proofreading and editing services, enhancing the quality of your writing.



HIGHLIGHTS:




  • Punctuation fix

  • Grammar check
  • Spellings correction
  • Perfect Tenses
  • Redundancy elimination
  • Readability 
  • Sentence restructure

  • Consistency

  • Tracked Changes



ORDER & DELIVERY:



  • Simply click on the Order button

  • Attach your document (.DOC/DOCX, RTF, ODT formats ONLY)
  • I will deliver the Final edited copy of your document and a separate copy with Microsoft Tracked Changes so you can keep track of all the corrections.
  • My work is not limited to 10000 words. Contact me if you have more.



NOTES:


  • Extra Fast Delivery on the packages only applies to 1x order.

    Kindly contact me for Special Requests.


I look forward to working with you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used Fiverr for over a year for editing, this was the lightest editing I have ever received for any editor with Fiverr. The seller was easy to communicate with and responsive to the final issues of the seller's work being a very light editing service.

Seller's Response:

You gave me a document you had already tried editing yourself and couldn't fix, leaving a lot of incomplete sentences. However, I made a lot of "critical" corrections in there and left a number of comments asking you to review before the completion but you never read through. I work on, enhance, and perfect what you give me. You can't give me a badly broken document and expect me to do some magic. 100+ buyers can't be wrong. This buyer certainly doesn't know what he wants.

Seller's Response:

She is mine forever lol

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with him. Communication is always fun

Seller's Response:

Helpful, pleasant. I got what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment